Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome to Clean Bling!


It's that accomplished moment of a good cleaning when you see that Shine and then you hear that Chime!
This blog is dedicated to curious people who stumble across filthy problems in the home and are in need of a clean solution! As a frugal college student I must find the time,day and the cheapest way to keep my home clean. So I am dedicating this blog to all domestic engineers. Hope you find it helpful!

First, lets aim to shop on a budget or make sure that expensive cleaning solution really works before you buy it. Leave it to me to prove the worthiness of any homemade cleaning products by putting them to the test.So before you purchase the newest most expensive cleaners on the market, be sure to check out my suggestions to save you money.Thanks to this blogging I can keep my place clean and possibly show you new options for cleaning.

Stay tuned for my first Clean Bling!






No comments:

Post a Comment