Friday, November 1, 2013

Polished Coppa make your Mother-in-law Holla!

So the "in-laws" are coming into town and you know that lady is going to run her two fingers all over your place checking for dust, cleanliness, smelliness! And sometimes if they are "old school" from "back in the day" they might even check those dirty looking pans. Don't have time? On a budget? Last minute cleaning? Here is a shocking solution to quick fix on copper pans. It only involves a little salt, lemon, an ugly rag or paper towel and 15 minutes of your time! I was shocked, impressed and I'm passing on the information to help score some points with the "in-laws".
ITEMS: lemon, salt, rag, dirty pan


Step 1 Rub the lemon on the pan so when you add salt it sticks to the pan.
Step 2 Use little pinches of salt and start rubbing the actual lemon on the pan.
Lemon and salt is amazing


As I started cleaning the pan I noticed results happening withing the first five minutes. I was enjoying the aroma of lemon and was tempted to eat the other half of the unused lemon. It turned into a science experiment for me.



Step 3 Rinse with cold or hot water.
           I just used the white rag to show the actual grime that was      wiped off.




This cleaning session is Clean Bling APPROVED! This concludes my first affordable cleaning option. Hope you are as pleased as was I. This is also an option for youngsters who could learn a thing or two about cleaning without inhaling harsh chemicals. Maybe that mother-in-law will be impressed that you learned this little trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment